A 1 in 650,000 chance..

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Updates, updates!

At last..handed in the last of the assignments today. Feel so free and relaxed now. Going to take a 2 day break before start studying for exams. Seems like all my mates have stopped blogging already. The blog fever is over already.

Yesterday, as I was out for dinner, walked to my car and BUMP! Hit my knee against my housemates car. Worst of all, I hit the hardest part of the car, the TOW BALL.. damm it didn't hurt at first, but it hurts now. Lucky no serious injuries. Guess a few days later I should be fine.

The last 2 weeks of uni was hell man. Ever had problems working with your team mates? I guess everyone has. Imagine this, the final report handed in was 64 pages. 2 members in the team, one of them did his part of 7 pages, the other did his part of 6 pages. Do the math, and you will realised how many pages have I done by myself. Fu*cked up attitude? Yeah, my team wasn't short if it. Imagine getting childish replies from someone about the same age as you. Really makes my blood boil. I can bet my ass on it that this team mate of mine dosen't know a single thing about anything. You might be thinking now, is he dumb or something? Well, I won't call anyone dumb, but if I had no choice (looks like it right now) then I would have to say yes. How can someone be so dumb to do the following: Creating a project schedule for the team. Sounds easy isn't it? Only dumb arses would screw it up. I can't believe it that someone could be so dumb to create a project schedule without even bothering to look up the calendar. How in the world is it possible to put a slot in a scheulde labelled as "LAB WORK" with the fricking date as a bloody SUNDAY???? Enough of this sh*t.. thinking of it makes my blood boil. Really disappointed, and I mean REALLY.

Lets see, when will I be able to update again? I don't know my dear blog. After exams probably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home