A 1 in 650,000 chance..

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I think I am a god...

I can't believe it man! I haven't slept in 30 hours.. I don't know what to write here, and there might be some typo errors because I am totally exhausted now. Prob. I should just head off to bed, but I don't feel like sleeping. Ok, I shall watch 1 episode of las vegas, then head off to bed.

Anyway, I spent the whole of last night and this afternoon finishing up my thesis. Finally finished it and printed a copy (fricking 97 pages) for my project supervisor to have a preview of it. Once again, stupid micro$oft word, gave me so many headaches again. This time round, the table of figures got screwed up!! I hope that I won't have to make any changes to my thesis, coz I am sick of writing already.

Anyway, I want to upload some pictures, but my connection is really slow right now.. downloading some stuff. So I shall leave them for next time.

Hmm..lets see if I have anything else to update.. oh yeah, I realised that going shopping at coles without enough sleep is really fun! You have that floating kinda feeling, and as u walk up and down the supermarket, you have this feeling like everything else around is frozen in time! I think I shall do that more often.

Ok, one last check for typo errors...done! Goodnight world!

1 Comments:

At 10/28/2005 1:33 am, Blogger Unknown said...

er... i think the download thing, u should leave it out... better edit man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home