A 1 in 650,000 chance..

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Increased workload..

Just finished one assignment. Its about Grids. Hope I can score at least a 90 or 100% =) After all, its very much really my "last" assignment already. Still got to work on my thesis, even though its nothing really very impressive and I don't expect high marks for it. Oh yeah, almost forgot about the design report for the motor speed controller. I will work on that once i finish my thesis writing. Still contemplating if I should include those meaningful quotes from famous people at the start of each chapter... Hahaha!

Anyway, I shouldn't be talking about my work here (again). Nothing much to update on my life. My life is a boring one. Everyday do work until like 6 or 7am before going to bed (yes, i am nocturnal) then wake up late, and eat late lunch + early dinner (getting fatter) and then if I have the time, I will watch one or two episodes of the TV shows i DL'ed, and then do work again till 6 or 7am. This cycle has been continuing for the past few weeks man.. I think my biological clock has been totally screwed up.

Well, if anyone is curious about why the title of my blog is "thePokerking", honestly, its because I can't think of anything else. I have tried many names, but seems like they were all taken. So, I was thinking, since I like to play poker, might as well just give myself that title. I am still an amature at poker, but hey, everyone has to learn and start somewhere right? I really wish one day, I can take part in a world series of poker (WSOP) tournment! Let that be a dream of mine and when I have the time and the $$$ (It's a US$20k buy-in) then talk about it. Right now my main goal is to graduate, with 2nd class honours hopefully!!

Well, can't write much, my good friend named thesis is waiting for me. I promise that I will update often. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home