A 1 in 650,000 chance..

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Damm Hot !!!

... not me, I'm not hot, I meant my room. Its getting stuffy in here.

Wow..yesterday, or today rather, I worked my arse off till 1pm and then fell asleep, totally exhausted, on my bed and woke up at 6pm! Just in time for dinner which was yesterday's left over of the lasange that I made. It tastes funny after keeping it overnight, but heck, I was hungry and i was lazy to cook.. so yeah..

Still working on my thesis. dammit, micro$oft word is driving me nuts with the format and alingment of my thesis. everything seems to get out of control when I make minor changes here or there. "whats up, billy gates???" I still have no idea how to write the conlusions and the last part of my simulation results. I guess I'll just make up come crap story.

Yeah, I just added a few links on the right. Links to some webpages and blogs of my mates. Everyone, yes, every singaporean should check out rockson's blog.. Its fricking interesting! Aussies, beware however, you might not understand the language. Yeah, its in singlish, mixed with hokkien and cantonese and mandarin. Like rojak! The most memorable quote i remembered from his blog was " 我没做老大已经很久了". Hahaha! The link is on the right, titled "The Bengster".


Anyway, I need to learn how to upload photos. Whats a blog without photos? So here goes.. This photo is one of my dream cars.. Its actually a concept car called the Toyota Volta. It has 500 bHp on a stock, inline 10 cylinder, N.A. engine. Cool eh? Well, with today's technology, any concept can be a reality. But well.. its prob. gonna cost more then a million dollars. So.. unless I win the lotto, i can only drive it in my dreams..

Well, thats all for today. Will update soon when I have the time. Back to my thesis bullshitting!

1 Comments:

At 10/27/2005 10:04 am, Blogger angeline said...

im not your fallen angel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home