A 1 in 650,000 chance..

Friday, November 04, 2005

Ending soon!

Finally, found abit of time to write a short entry. Been busy the whole week with last minute work (as usual). Going to bed soon. Its 4.40 am now, and I have a presentation later at 10 am. Sigh =(

Anyway, nothing much happened today. Went to print my thesis. I had 7 pages to be printed in color which is going to cost me 80 cents per page!! =( Lucky the rest of the 106 pages are in black and white, which cost me 8 cents each. That works out to be a total of about $40 for 2 sets. Can't believe it man, including the thesis folder to hold my thesis, everything comes up to be almost $100 !!! Damn it.. Paid like almost 10 grand a semester (for 5 semesters), now want to graduate also must pay extra $100. Sounds like some kind of graduating fee. I think there must be some kind of collaboration going on between the printing company, thesis folder company and the university to earn students money!

Ok la, can't write much already. Need to watch 1 episode of CSI before going to bed. Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home